Friday, May 8, 2015

New York Boylesque Festival interview - Jack n' Thacox

The New York Boylesque Festival weekend kicks off tonight with a teaser party at the Knitting Factory and is followed by tomorrow's main event at B.B. King's.

Here's your chance to meet some of the performers before they hit the stage.


Name: Jack n' Thacox
Home town: Savannah, GA

How many years have you been doing burlesque?

Two and a half years now and I'm just getting the hang of it.

How would describe your burlesque style?

A high-school theater production gone horribly awry.

Have you participated in the New York Boylesque Festival in the past?

This is my first time ever performing in the big city! I am exhilarated.

Who are you most looking forward to seeing perform this weekend?

I can't wait to see all the boys backstage!

What would you like to say to your New York fans (and future fans)?

If you're my boyfriend once, you're my boyfriend forever ;]


No comments:

Post a Comment